Here are 5 ways that you can maintain your low auto insurance rates:
– For a recently licensed driver, be sure to get your G licence asap. New drivers that have a G licence will typically pay less than those who drive without a G licence.
– Stay conviction free. There are no free tickets. This is truly the best way to keep your rates down.
– Consider User Based Insurance. If you are a good driver, in the long run this is the best way to reduce your rates. There are a few companies out there now that offer User Based Insurance (UBI) and your Dawson & Keenan broker can answer any questions you might have about this.
– Buy a combined policy. Insurers discount your auto insurance up to 15% when you also purchase a property policy from them.
– Purchase the accident forgiveness option. Your first at fault accident is completely forgiven so if you have a second, it will be considered your first.
Aviva Canada, one of the insurance companies we work with, offers some great insight on the benefit of combining your insurance policies.
Aviva Canada, one of the insurance companies we work with, offers some great insight on the ways you can insure your vehicles.